Thursday, June 16, 2011

WordLinx Daily Click Adventures

I worked till 2:30am last night, came home, ate a little and immediately went to bed. I heard my husband's alarm go off, never knew when he got out of bed. Guess I was tired, I think so!

Now since a few hours have gone by, I am awake...for now that is and while I am drinking my cup of coffee, I decided to begin my 'Daily Click Adventures'. That's what I call it anyways.

I always start my Clicks with WordLinx. Most times I find 7 ads right away...worth $0.01 (1 cent) each! After I clicked those 7 ads, I clicked their 'refresh page' link and got one more $0.01 cent ad. That's a total of 8 cents this morning, not bad for beginning my Daily Click Adventures!

Gonna use a cliche here..."I'll be back!"...to WordLinx that is. Logging into my account several times a day increases my chances of catching more ads. Now I am off to another program :-) - will post what I find there.

No comments:

Post a Comment