Thursday, June 16, 2011

PopTart Breakfast & Lemurs

I ate my Brown Sugar PopTart...yummy. Yeah I know it is not the best breakfast food, but since it was not my supper last night, I figured why not make it breakfast.

Oh my, after eating I laid my head down and fell asleep. Yawwwnnn, now back to clicking...first checking WordLinx - 3 ads (balance now $23.09) and then BuxEver -- 2 ads (balance now $2.593).

Now I am at ClixSense. There were 8 ads. This is another PTC site I log into several times a day. I am a Premium member at this one and recommend that you upgrade as well. You will easily earn your upgrade fee back within a short time.

I have been a member since March 2007 and have earned $227.95 during that time. So for my small yearly upgrade fee, I have earned lots more than I paid.

I even downloaded their Toolbar, it constantly shows me when new ads are available. Well worth using!

I am watching this while I click ads...Give the video time to load please...

No comments:

Post a Comment